preface

after flooding the newsfeed on facebook with photos mostly of my four-legged fur babes for three consecutive days, i decided it was time to have mercy on the poor souls i subjected to this activity by creating this here blog. because i do not foresee me taking pictures of r & r to cease, i will continue to post photos of this nature here for their grandmas to admire (along with those of you who find my pups as adorable as i do). i am going to challenge myself to document life's little details that i encounter daily using my fancy new camera. i am still learning the craft of shooting manually with a dslr, and i firmly believe that the best way to foster a new skill is to do. so there you have it. this is the beginning of a shiny new adventure, and i hope you'll tag along as i seek out the little things.

i finally got roscoe to pose for me. what. a. stud.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Post a Comment

all work © whitney johns unless otherwise noted // leave credit where credit is due. Powered by Blogger.