bye bye 2012

you were a good year for me. i set goals, and i was able to accomplish a lot this year. you taught me many things. growth happened. thank you for allowing me to close a big chapter. thank you for being kind to me.

to you, 2013, i hope to really live this year, to travel more this year, to love more this year, to make mistakes this year, and to not be so hard on myself this year. help me to listen, and appreciate, to stop, and embrace. most of all, help me to stay focused on the Lord, to lean on Him more, to trust in Him more.

happiest new year to you all. make it count.

xo - whit

Monday, December 31, 2012

2 responses to bye bye 2012

  1. Anne Hill says:

    Love the picture and your resolutions- happy new year!

  2. thank you sweet, sweet friend! this is going to be a joyful year for you, welcoming that sweet baby boy :) xo

Post a Comment

all work © whitney johns unless otherwise noted // leave credit where credit is due. Powered by Blogger.